We use only professional equipment â€“ and do not take shortcuts in our transfers
The 8mm film transfer process does not happen automatically -- as many people assume. Our film transfers are professionally monitored, at all times, in order to obtain the best possible result. The transfer operator continually adjusts the light and makes any necessary adjustments rapidly.
- All films are meticulously and professionally hand-cleaned (unless otherwise specified by our customer.)
- Initial manual color correction (automated with manual override) is performed on transfers.
- A secondary manual color restoration is optional.
- Image focused from center all the way to the four corners so that it's free of vignetting and hot-spot effects
- Steady and flicker-free images on all our transfers of Super-8 and Normal-8 films.
- We also offer High Definition transfers onto Blu-ray (if customer selects that option.)
PAL transfer also available! (scroll down to 'AVI EDITING'...)Our professional team is: